As long as your Blackboard admin has set up the global LTI tool, follow these steps to add a module item to your Blackboard via LTI as a non-graded item:
Step 1 : In your course, select Content from the left-hand course navigation.
Step 2: Click on Build Content, then select Web Link.
Step 3: Fill in the following settings, then click Submit:
- Name: Enter a name for your item
- URL: This URL is given to you by Credo. If you have lost your URLs, please contact Credo support.
- Be sure to check the box for "This link is to a Tool Provider".
- Check "No" for Enable Evaluation so it will not create a gradebook column.
- Points Possible: Typically, our pre and post tests are worth 25 points and the quizzes are 5 points.
- Visible to Students: Yes
- You may also set an optional due date.
Step 4: Your link should look like this: