You will need Administrator access to your Canvas; if you do not, please ask your Canvas Admin.
*Note: Depending on your version of Canvas, these screenshots may not match exactly. They are for illustration purposes only.
Step 1: Click on managed accounts and select your organizational account. Then click on "settings" at the bottom of the left-hand navigation menu.
Step 2: Click on the tab titled "Apps", and then click on "View App Configurations."
Step 2: Click on "Add App" or "+App"
Step 3: Fill in the following fields:
* Name: Whatever is easy for you to remember
* Consumer Key: (given to you by Credo)
* Shared Secret: (given to you by Credo)
* Domain: on the LTI tab on your InfoLit Modules dashboard
* Privacy (set to "public")
* URL: The URL (or Launch URL) can remain blank, as this will be added in the course set up.
If you have forgotten your key and secret, please contact [Credo support](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org) to get them again.