This report answers the following types of questions:
How many students from my institution are accessing Credo's multimedia?
Which courses/term are they enrolled in?
What filters can you expect to see in an enrollment report?
- Any Course set up in your LMS that uses an LTI integration to access Credo's multimedia.
- Note: Filters for LMS-integrated Courses were established in March 2018. Before March 2018, the data from courses in your LMS will be displayed under the main course in Credo Insights.
- An enrollment logged during the configured time frame will be counted in that time frame.
- Note: Term filters were applied during February 2018. Enrollments logged by students prior to that date are not included in the filter options. If you do not have terms set up, please contact Credo support to assist.
- This will be available for enrollments where a student accessed via their LMS.
- If a student accessed via a non-LTI method (course enrollment link) - the Learner filter will show whatever email they supplied during registration.